NewLife Behavior International
1209 Northwest Highway #315
Garland, TX 75041
Bill Rudd, long-time supporter and Champion of the Cause of NewLife Behavior International, has gone on to the next life. If you are considering a gift, his family asks that you make a donation to NewLife Behavior International in his honor. Contributions may be mailed to:
New Life Behavior International, In Honor of Bill Rudd,
1209 Northwest Highway #315, Garland, TX 75041
Or, click the Donate button below, where you may donate via credit card or PayPal account.
HONORING & REMEMBERING OTHERS
A gift to NLB is a powerful way to honor or remember a loved one or friend. It carries the potential of eternal impact. In addition to thanking you, we are happy to notify all the individuals and/or families for you.
Also, we will send them information about NLB so they can appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity even more.
WILLS & ESTATES
God has blessed NLB with many forward thinking friends since 1984. A number have kindly remembered us in wills and estate-planning. Though the timing of fruition is unpredictable, such gifts seem to arrive when most needed. We believe the Lord continues to work in mysterious ways that we will never fully understand.
If you need assistance, we will gladly have you (or your attorney) discuss future plans with NLBI’s attorney to determine what best suits your long-range dreams and desires.
HOW CAN YOU HELP NATIVE LEADERS TEACH OTHERS TO TEACH?
- NLBI Golf Tournaments – Choose to sponsor or bring a team.
- NLBI Annual Mission Dinner – Introduce others whose interests and values align with NLBI’s mission by inviting them to join you at the dinner.
- Volunteer – NLBI has several volunteer opportunities. Contact Jo Umberger at JoUmberger@gmail.com
- Introduce NLBI to your church or other affinity groups who may be interested.
- Share your ideas with us!